Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Counselling Methods and Techniques Workshop

Another wake up early day.
Since i said i will attend the morning lecture, no matter how tired i was, i will get up and go.
CMT Workshop is at 11am.
Lecture class ended early..
After breakfast we went to prepare our workshop..


Participants participating in A Letter to Parent's activity
where they are required to write a letter of appreciation to their parents.



 The girls in my group.

My food pyramid :) 

 

 


The Son Goku Rui :P

I want to thank my group mates for the cooperation in this assignment.
Each one of done did a very good job in their own parts.
And we helped each other a lot.
That is what a team is for.
Thanks to Jolene and Adam for buying most of the things we need to use.
They even help rui made his model.
Thanks to Rui who kept his word and complete what he should do on time.
I can see his effort through his presentation..
Thanks to Grace for helping here and there, preparing the hand book.
She was a great help to me during the assignment reports.
Thanks to Jacky who did his slides well.
Thanks to Ah Le too..
For helping rui to prepare his model :)

Went home after the workshop.
I thought i lost my keys.
Grace and i searched the whole bag already but it was no where to be found
So i had to go over to baby's house to get the spare keys.
Baby put his hand into my bag and poof..
The keys appeared.
-.-
Dunno how we both search but the first thing he found was my keys.

After lunch, i took a nap.
3 hours of nap.
I didn't even want to wake up when baby ask me to wake up.
I did not realized i was so tired until i slept.
Last night, i slept around 1am.
Without difficulty..
And i woke up 10 hours later..
I guess i am slowly repaying my sleep debts :)

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com