Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Hot Weather.


First week of this semester finally ended.
I foresee a tough sem coming..
Had been so busy adapting to Year 2 life..
Changing of classes, forming of groups, etc..
It's Sunday today..
And i still feel very tired..
To make thing worst, the weather is terrible in Kampar.
The nights had been very stuffy and the day is not any better.
I cannot sleep at night.
I cannot stand the heat..
I need air cond. :( 
Kept waking up due to the hot weather.
I hate this kind of weather..
Everyday i have to sleep with the fan blowing directly to me..
Gonna get arthritis soon enough..
Now i remember..
The same thing happen last year.
When i just moved to Kampar, i had hard time going to bed due to the hot weather..
I hope the hot weather go away fast.. 
I cannot survive with lack of sleep.



No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com