Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Sick

Sick already..
Skipped one whole day of class..
Slept most of the time too.
I dare not sleep already..
I scared tonight cannot sleep.
Baby took care of me this two days.
Bought food for me, forced me to take my medicine..
*the antibiotic smells like rotten egg*
Disgusting! 
Though baby had lots of things to worried about, he still took good care of me :)
Felt so grateful to have him around..
Especially when I fall sick during his busiest moment, he still took care of me without fail.

Baby is going for his interview for Internship tomorrow.
Good luck baby.
Don't so stress, everything can be done.
I will always be here supporting you.
Just as how you were here when i needed you the most..

Felt like going with baby to his interview.
He have to drive alone all the way to KL..
So worried. :(
But i have class.
I cannot skip the Friday classes already..
I skipped once when i went KL..
Need to save the absent quota for emergencies..

Baby, Good Luck yea..
I love you.
Muahx.

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com