It's facial time!
I have regular facials and I go to them once a month usually.
During busy periods, i'd go lesser.
But I try not to miss my facials.
I didn't have good skin condition to begin with.
Have been to many places for facials and I am a bit picky when it comes to services. :P
But I really like this place.
I first got to know about this place from Groupon few years back.
I still remember I went there with Jeslyn.
I was still a student back then.
I came to KL to visit baby, so me and Jeslyn decided to try out facial with Groupon.
I bought my first session for only RM38.
Their service was so awesome that we both signed up for a small package that time.
Since I am not based in KL for my studies, I visit them only when I have extra time in KL.
Now that I am working in KL, I made them my regular. :)
ICONE DE BEAUTE
This is roughly how it look like inside.
Currently, I've signed a new package with them on top of my previous package.
They recommended me to do mix treatments.
So I have a few different facial treatments now and they use them on my alternately.
I think it's good for more variety as my face condition is more of a combination skin.
Today, they recommended me an eye treatment.
I was not convinced at first but since she is giving discount for that treatment, I decided to try.
RM180 for one eye treatment.
(Free eye mask)
So she showed me the Radio Frequency (RF) machine used for the eye treatment.
It was said to show instant result.
So she tested on my left eye.
OHMYGAWD.
If it's not because of this treatment, I would not have seen how terrible the skin condition around my eye was.
I acknowledged that I have dark circles and one fine line below my eye.
But she showed me my slightly loose eye lids.
Nooooo!!
After the treatment, I saw instant uplift in my left eye and the dark circles are lightened.
My eye looks less tired.
My beautician, Winnie commented that at this age, dark circles and minor fine lines are common due to excessive use of computers and gadgets.
Therefore we have to start protecting them by applying eye cream.
Have to research on which eye cream to use now!
I signed up for a 5x eye treatment package with them because I saw the result and I super love it.
It's not cheap but it is important to maintain youth before it is all gone.
Another thing to note down,
Winnie commented that my face condition has improved.
Usually during extractions, it felt like hell for me.
I have major whitehead and blackhead problems.
I think it's due to my enlarged pores.
She asked if I changed my products but I did not.
The only difference is that I'm more hardworking in applying my essential oils before sleep.
Let me test longer. Maybe it is the essential oils.




1 comment:
i'm interested with your facial too. your face really glows de lerr..*envy*
Post a Comment