Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Changes

Changes..
I wonder what causes changes..
When one person meet another person, will they change?
Will the people around you change you?
i agree that everyone will change..
Influence by the people in their life, in their surroundings..

I wonder did i changed?
I knew i did..
But is it towards the good or towards the bad?
Hmm.. this made me wonder..
And to know the answers..
I need to ask the people around me..
So i m not sure if i change towards which side or whether did i changed much..
But indeed i saw changes in lots of people..
Changes that i dun feel nice about..
Changes that sometimes upset me..
Of course there are good changes that i saw too..

Maybe recently..
Stuck in constant headaches and period pain made me so uncomfortable that..
Emo-ness controls me..
So my patience level drop..
So i feel so much of the difference from the people around me..
But there are a few people..
That not only i that feel they changed..

I've seen a few people..
A few people that now i consider i dun understand them a lot ady..
Those people whom i feel are taking people for granted.
Those people who i feel changed a lot..
So much that sometimes even if i try to ignore that and be as usual..
I still can feel the weirdness..
The awkwardness..
Recently..
This is what makes me very dull..
Very upset..
Very confused..
I dunno why i care so much..
I felt that there are lots of time where honesty is not in our conversations..
Pride and privacy becomes more important then the honesty we share..
Or i should say the honesty we used to share..
There's so much secret or hidden this and that that makes me feel that..
We are drifting apart..

Sorry if recently i had been very impatient with anyone..
in msn..
Or sms..
Or when we talked..
Sorry..

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com