Long distance relationship..
Words to describe it..
Tolerance
Open-mindedness
Understanding
Grateful
Honesty
which also equals to TOUGH..

But i have chosen this long distance relationship..
And i shall stick to it..
For as i have said today..
I believe that everyone will have one person in this world who will be their perfect match..
When you meet them, you have to hold on tight to them and never let go..
In my long distance relationship..
I feel that we are both doing very well..
Trying our very best..
Darling..
I know its hard..
That i have to be away from you for such a long period of time..
But this only makes me look forward for the next time when i will meet you again..
I will never give up waiting..
Darling..
23days till we meet again..
Can't wait for time to come faster..
I miss you..

Words to describe it..
Tolerance
Open-mindedness
Understanding
Grateful
Honesty
which also equals to TOUGH..

But i have chosen this long distance relationship..
And i shall stick to it..
For as i have said today..
I believe that everyone will have one person in this world who will be their perfect match..
When you meet them, you have to hold on tight to them and never let go..
In my long distance relationship..
I feel that we are both doing very well..
Trying our very best..
Darling..
I know its hard..
That i have to be away from you for such a long period of time..
But this only makes me look forward for the next time when i will meet you again..
I will never give up waiting..
Darling..
23days till we meet again..
Can't wait for time to come faster..
I miss you..
When we're together or when we're apart,
you're first in my thoughts and first in my heart.
you're first in my thoughts and first in my heart.



No comments:
Post a Comment