I dunno why..
But i am feeling so stress..
Once i got the exam timetable from shuying..
there is a weird feeling..
A very heavy feeling..
Pressure i think..
I thought Smart's schedule would be different..
But i guess i was wrong..
-STPM TRIAL for SMART-
(1st September-11th September)
Pengajian Am - 1st September
Chemistry - 2nd September
Mathematic 2 - 9th September
Mathematic 1 - 11th September
Biology 1 - 14th September
Biology 2 - 15th September
This is the newest update on the timetable for TRIAL..
OMG!!!!
I'm feeling so pressured ady...
But i am feeling so stress..
Once i got the exam timetable from shuying..
there is a weird feeling..
A very heavy feeling..
Pressure i think..
I thought Smart's schedule would be different..
But i guess i was wrong..
-STPM TRIAL for SMART-
(1st September-11th September)
Pengajian Am - 1st September
Chemistry - 2nd September
Mathematic 2 - 9th September
Mathematic 1 - 11th September
Biology 1 - 14th September
Biology 2 - 15th September
This is the newest update on the timetable for TRIAL..
OMG!!!!
I'm feeling so pressured ady...


No comments:
Post a Comment