To summarize everything..
i went out since morning..
First..
Methodist Girls Secondary School..
For the prefect's installation..
Joey being installed.
Second..
Megamall..
Buy things..
Third..
Kuantan Parade..
Search for chien's new handphone!!!
And yes..
After walking for like hours..
She bought it!!!
Nice lor..
c510i..
Btw.. I saw alot of disney phone..
Dunno good anot wan..
But then..
it's so cute...
Got 3 colours..
Super cute..
Slide phone..
Only rm328..
Yesterday's mood not good..
very fast angry..
Hyper sensitive..
Dunno why..
So i have to say sorry to chien and karyan especially cos they have to bear with my mood swing the whole day..
But then.. overall..
I had a wonderful day with them..
Including Kaiye of course..
i went out since morning..
First..
Methodist Girls Secondary School..
For the prefect's installation..
Joey being installed.
Second..
Megamall..
Buy things..
Third..
Kuantan Parade..
Search for chien's new handphone!!!
And yes..
After walking for like hours..
She bought it!!!
Nice lor..
c510i..
Btw.. I saw alot of disney phone.. Dunno good anot wan..
But then..
it's so cute...
Got 3 colours..
Super cute..
Slide phone..
Only rm328..
Yesterday's mood not good..
very fast angry..
Hyper sensitive..
Dunno why..
So i have to say sorry to chien and karyan especially cos they have to bear with my mood swing the whole day..
But then.. overall..
I had a wonderful day with them..
Including Kaiye of course..



No comments:
Post a Comment