Today i went ECM with Karyan and Esther..
Main aim is to cheer karyan up..
Haha..
And i think i can call it mission accomplished?
After eating..
We went to take photo..
Wasted Rm14 first before we get smart and use the Rm18 ones..
Hehe.. ^^
This first one is taken with all the other ji muix very long ago..
This one was taken today..
Main aim is to cheer karyan up..
Haha..
And i think i can call it mission accomplished?
After eating..
We went to take photo..
Wasted Rm14 first before we get smart and use the Rm18 ones..
Hehe.. ^^
This one was taken today..
Esther love the one below on the right..
Be earlied xmas on the left..
Merry christmas, ppl!!
The day i love most.. =p
Karyan is proud cos she can roll her tongue and i cannot!!..
Hehehe...
The princess karyan, angel jieyin, bunny esther..
Hehehe...
The princess karyan, angel jieyin, bunny esther..
The tree with us..
Where i am the tallest..
Huahuahua.. finally.. =p
All three huggy huggy together.. ^^
not sleeping early tonight..
I will do what i have said..
~I miss u~
I will do what i have said..
~I miss u~


No comments:
Post a Comment