I am here..
Blogging at this hour of the night..
Because i am not going to school tomorrow..
Today i just heard about the h1n1 news in Kampar..
Got a little worried..
Darling is there ler..
Plus.. Today darling stomach pain..
Pain and uncomfortable one whole day ler..
I cannot do anything to help him..
I dunno wat to do to help him also..
Felt so helpless..
So useless..
All i can do is wait for him to rest..
Made me very unhappy..
Whenever he is unwell..
All i wanna do is be by his side..
Take care of him..
Darling..
I am sorry..
For not being able to do anything to help you when you are not feeling well..
Please take care of yourself o..
I love you..
Muahx

Blogging at this hour of the night..
Because i am not going to school tomorrow..
Today i just heard about the h1n1 news in Kampar..
Got a little worried..
Darling is there ler..
Plus.. Today darling stomach pain..
Pain and uncomfortable one whole day ler..
I cannot do anything to help him..
I dunno wat to do to help him also..
Felt so helpless..
So useless..
All i can do is wait for him to rest..
Made me very unhappy..
Whenever he is unwell..
All i wanna do is be by his side..
Take care of him..
Darling..
I am sorry..
For not being able to do anything to help you when you are not feeling well..
Please take care of yourself o..
I love you..
Muahx



No comments:
Post a Comment