This is weird..
Something really weird..
I dun remember anything about last night..
Except my period pain..
And darling's msg at 8 something..
I dun remember how i felt asleep..
I dun remember hearing my phone beeps..
10 Messages..
None of them i can hear..
All i can remember is my stomach pain..
Before i sleep and when i wake up..
It still hurts a little..
i dun like this feeling..
Waking up so early..
Sleeping like an unconscious..
I feel like my time system already too different..
I need to adjust them back..
Or not.. when i sleep, darling is awake..
Two hours after he sleep..
I wake up..
Half the day after i am awake, then he will wake up..
Something is wrong..
Stupid menstrual..
Hate the pain..
At night, the pain returns..
But i will not take the medicine unless it is super hyper painful..
I dun wanna depend on the medicine..
WEIRDNESS!!!
Have to control..
Cannot sleep so early dy ar...
Something really weird..
I dun remember anything about last night..
Except my period pain..
And darling's msg at 8 something..
I dun remember how i felt asleep..
I dun remember hearing my phone beeps..
10 Messages..
None of them i can hear..
All i can remember is my stomach pain..
Before i sleep and when i wake up..
It still hurts a little..
i dun like this feeling..
Waking up so early..
Sleeping like an unconscious..
I feel like my time system already too different..
I need to adjust them back..
Or not.. when i sleep, darling is awake..
Two hours after he sleep..
I wake up..
Half the day after i am awake, then he will wake up..
Something is wrong..
Stupid menstrual..
Hate the pain..
At night, the pain returns..
But i will not take the medicine unless it is super hyper painful..
I dun wanna depend on the medicine..
WEIRDNESS!!!
Have to control..
Cannot sleep so early dy ar...


No comments:
Post a Comment